Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

I have a iPhone 6, was using it today and it froze up will

Customer Question

I have a iPhone 6, was using it today and it froze up will not do anything. How do you get it to work again.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. If it does not power on release the buttons after 60 seconds and then hold the power/sleep button only for 30 seconds then try holding both buttons again. Repeat the process a few times and then if it does not power on you will need to use your computer to restore the iPhone. Let me know if you need more help please.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

Did that get the iPhone going again for you?