How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jason Jones Your Own Question
Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Category: Smartphones
Satisfied Customers: 16037
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.
Type Your Smartphones Question Here...
Jason Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son-in-law has an iPhone6, with AT&T, and wants to

Customer Question

My son-in-law has an iPhone6, with AT&T, and wants to upgrade to iPhone 6S. I want to give him the Christmas gift of the costs of doing this. Question is: is there such a thing as an Apple gift card from you guys so that he could buy the iPhone success out right, or would it be cheaper for him to do it through AT&T--apparently he is at the point where he can upgrade with his contract.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.


I am the person that will be helping you today.

It will be a whole lot cheaper, if he purchases it through At&t's upgrade plan. Being that you will be doing the upgrade through AT&T, an Apple gift card would not work in your case. Information regarding AT&T gift cards are found on the following page:

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason