Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My son-in-law has an iPhone6, with AT&T, and wants to

Customer Question
upgrade to iPhone 6S. I...
My son-in-law has an iPhone6, with AT&T, and wants to upgrade to iPhone 6S. I want to give him the Christmas gift of the costs of doing this. Question is: is there such a thing as an Apple gift card from you guys so that he could buy the iPhone success out right, or would it be cheaper for him to do it through AT&T--apparently he is at the point where he can upgrade with his contract.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/11/2015
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

It will be a whole lot cheaper, if he purchases it through At&t's upgrade plan. Being that you will be doing the upgrade through AT&T, an Apple gift card would not work in your case. Information regarding AT&T gift cards are found on the following page: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB99342&cv=820

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

Jason Jones, Technician