Rusty
Rusty, Technician
Experience:  Specialize in Android and iPhones. How may I help you?
63817454

I play Gems with Friends ALL of the time; my favorite game.

Customer Question

I play Gems with Friends ALL of the time; my favorite game. It keeps crashing on me whenever I tap on the person that wants to play with me. This has been happening to me for 2 weeks. HELP! And, I am fairly tech savvy, too.
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Am I still in a 'line' waiting for a Tech person to help me? Just curious.... :)
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. This happens when there is another app that is conflicting. It's usually another social app like Facebook or Waze. The only way to find out why it's crashing, is to remove those apps one at a time to find out which one is causing it to crash. Also, follow these instructions to clean up your phone, click here.