Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

Trouble with my new iphone 5 c screen i need help only

Customer Question

hi trouble with my new iphone 5 c screen i need help only display of apple appear,s
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to try and assist you with this. I am sorry this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. Then allow the iphone to power on normally.

Let me know if this doe not work please.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

Follow these steps if the above fails please>

Please follow these steps, make sure that you have the latest version of itunes installed on your computer>>>click here for itunes download<<

• Connect the USB cable to the iPhone, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port.
  • press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
  • When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
  • While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.
  • Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
  • When this screen appears you can release the Home button:
  • Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.