Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Smartphone Expert.
23511658

I have a blackbery Q10. the screen is frozen and i can not

Customer Question

i have a blackbery Q10. the screen is frozen and i can not get to the point of putting my password ***** the phone is still receiving text messages etc but i obviously cant access them, what can i do
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The first thing I would suggest doing is removing the battery which will completely shut off the phone. Then reinsert the battery after a minute and let the phone startup. At that point you should be able to get to the boot up. If you cannot, it may be something a little more serious than a restart. If this fails to help, exactly what part of the startup do you get to?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have already done this many times and no success. the point i keep getting too is the phone starts up but doesn't go onto the password *****

was impossible that you locked it without a password? There is a feature in a recent version of the operating system allows you to hit the upper left physical button to lock without a password. Then you would just unlocking the same way.