Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Someone sent me a message, which was in my phone a month. I

Customer Question
Someone sent me a message...
Someone sent me a message, which was in my phone for about a month. I lost the text and tried to retrieve it through an app but that txt is deleted out. I belive the person retracted it. With a court order would I be able to get that text through my carrier
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
9/10/2015
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

No, they do not keep the body of the Text for privacy laws. So you can get a log of the times, dates and contact numbers of a text message but not the body of the text sorry.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Smartphone Specialist