Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

All of a sudden my iPhone 6 plus is not working. Will not

Customer Question

All of a sudden my iPhone 6 plus is not working. Will not turn on or react to the charger.
Was working fine this afternoon. Has not been subjected to drops or water.
Could this be connected to my iMac which is experiencing problems right now
***** *****
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are several reasons for this problem. This usually happens if there is any glitch in the firmware or if the battery is failing.

To make sure this is not a battery issue, first we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.