Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Can you help me find the sms peeper activation code. i have

Customer Question
faild to download it...
can you help me find the sms peeper activation code. i have faild to download it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/26/2015
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

I am really sorry you have to find this out this way but the while site is a scam. Its a site set in Poland and what they say they offer is not possible.

Requesting a refund from them wont help and you are best asap to contact your credit card company and have them reverse the transaction as it is a fraudulent charge.

I ask please you do not shoot (me) the messenger, I can only tell you about this scam.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

i asked a question and you keep on deducting my money without any responce, it wonder. provide the ACTIVATION CODE as my money has been taken

Hi, please note, we are not SMS Peeper

Did you see my previous message to you about that site being a Scam?

f**k you guys are fraudster.

I ask you please read the messages I am sending you.

send it plis, where are you sendinfg it

That the smspeeper site which we Have nothing to do with being a technical support desk is a scam

We are not the scam (we support Microsoft, Yahoo, Google technologies)

The site sms peeper is. I will repeat the message I initially sent you, but I have to inform if you tell me to F$% off, I need to report this question and your details, so I ask please if you can refrain from telling me to do this.

I have repeated the message below I sent you initially

Thank you

f**k you man, f**k you parents, f**k your dad and mum and family and kids... may you be cursed and die a terrible death. I wish that may the worst happen to you and that you land and rot in jail. you will be cught and arrested soon i bet. God willing you will not go unpunished for defrauding me...... f**k u son of a bitch/whore... u raskal
Richard, Smartphone Specialist