Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Smartphone Expert.
23511658

I have a blackberry Z10 and the facebook is not working

Customer Question

I have a blackberry Z10 and the facebook is not working properly on it. When I post to my timeline it does not appear on my phone. When someone shares to my timeline it will not show. Also when someone likes a post and I go to the notifications to see the like or comment it tells me the post can not be uploaded
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

This is fairly common with Facebook on the BlackBerry. Particularly when you remove the app and reinstall it, for some reason it can take as long as 24 hours before it starts working properly. It doesn't seem to be related to restarting or resetting anything, you normally just have to wait it out. I would just make sure that your account is working properly from your computer, and if it is, give the BlackBerry app a little time and it should start working. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll continue helping.