ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Went to neighborhood att store and put new sim card put in

Customer Question

went to neighborhood att store and put new sim card put in the Alcatel phone I already had which is a companion to my regular I Phone 5c. Sales person at store said my new phone was going straight to voice mail and needed to be charged. I charged it 12 hours. still going straight to voice mail. need it to work now. pls advise. number on phone is XXX XXX XXXX
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Is this problem happening on the iPhone?
If so, go to Settings - Do not disturb, and ensure it is turned off.
If it is already turned off, try disabling 4G and let me know if that helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Was told I would be contacted by an "expert" within eight minutes. It was more than three hours before I was contacted. I needed an answer within the time frame given which was promised and expected. I have spoken to someone with your company but this is my written demand for a full refund. Otherwise, I will contact the Better Business Bureau which I see already has a long list of complaints about your company. Please verify that you have received this email and that Just Answer will issue a refund.

I am a user of this site, just like you, I cannot issue refunds as I do not have any account access.

I can only help you with your question,

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with the voicemail problem.

Thanks,

Pete.