Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My two month old I phone 6 Plus has stopped showing only a

Customer Question

My two month old I phone 6 Plus has stopped showing only a black screen with no response when I press on off button or attempt to charge it
The phone was well charged at the time it went dead this afternoon 19/8 /2015
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not want the month by month payment and I am going to complain to Paypal about your sharp practice of offering a $50 one off charge but when I go to implement it you only offer options with a month by month payment
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hello there, You don't have to subscribe if you don't want to. You can cancel subscription from here --> http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription.
You can also contact to***@******.*** to cancel all subscription.
I don't have access to your account to check it.
I'm only a tech here. Were you able to turn on your iPhone when you tried my suggestion ?