Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

My iPhone displays a red iTunes logo and a connection sign.

Customer Question

my iPhone displays a red iTunes logo and a connection sign. when i do connect it prompt me to restore it when i do it turns white with the black apple logo then a blue screen flashes on the phone and my iTunes says error 9
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your iPhone, i.e., iPhone 4, 5, 6, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Is it a desktop or laptop?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
iphone 6 and I'm using a mac computer
Is it a Mac desktop or Mac laptop? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
desktop
Thank you. Please try each of the followings until it lets you restore the iPhone:1. Make sure the iTunes application on the computer is updated to the latest version.2. Connect the iPhone to a different USB port at the back of the Mac desktop. (Connect iPhone to the USB port directly on the computer, don't use any USB hub or any USB extension cord.)3. Are you using the original USB cable that came with the iPhone? Try another USB cable if it does not work.4. If you have another Mac computer or Windows computer, please try if it still does not work.When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,