Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

H ow do I get a instruction manuel LGC410,the quick

Customer Question
h ow do I get...
h ow do I get a instruction manuel for my LGC410,the quick start sheet gives clues but there are things about this phone that I just cant figure out.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Smartphones
7/20/2015
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I have the complete manual for your model on my link below
When you click it the manual will then start downloading to your computer so you can open it
Click me to open
This guides you through all aspects of the phone.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard, I can hardly do an e-mail I don't have a clue on how to download something.
you only need to click the link I gave you, and it will then be downloaded to your computer.
Its the only way to provide it to you, but you just click the link
http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LGC410#
Richard,I just can't afford all these charges, that's why I chose the free trial.
its no problem as I said thats optional to show you how to click the link
Else what do you want from me further? As I provide you the link to the user manual, but you say you don't know how to click the link?
Its the only way to give you the manual... Can you at the least click the link as I have gone and located the manual for you.
Richard, Smartphone Specialist