Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am locked out of my gmail account. I changed it too many

Customer Question

I am locked out of my gmail account. I changed it too many times and was told by At&t that the only way to reset it was to contact apple
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
(I think Apple cannot help you - and BTW, if I need to mention it, I am not working for, affiliated with, nor have I ever worked for Apple.)
Google Mail / GMail problems of this sort, can only be addressed by Google themselves or through Google.
I suspect that if you changed your *password* too many times, you may have gotten 'crossover', i.e. you may be trying a password ***** has already been superseded or reset. Try doing a reset of your password ***** through GMail's login link(s), and see if that works...if you *give* *it* *time* to work, e.g. 20 minutes before trying to log in with the new password ***** get assigned.
If the problem is only with logging in on your iPhone 6+, then the question is, can you log in elsewhere? Try doing so! then log out there. Then try, once more, with your iPhone 6+, and paying close and careful attention to whether you are entering the password ***** heed to the difference between UPPER CASE letters, and lower-case letters. Passwords must be entered properly, as to some letters being UPPER CASE, other not being upper case.