Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a blackberry bold and was listening to saved voicemail.

Customer Question
I accidentally deleted the first...
I have a blackberry bold and was listening to saved voicemail. I accidentally deleted the first one. When I go to the end, I hit one hoping it would replay what I deleted and allow me to save it. That didn't happen and I hung up. Anything I can do to retrieve what I deleted? I have Verizon as a carrier. Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/30/2015
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
My name is Randy.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I am very sorry, unfortunately you can only retrieve a deleted voicemail if it's in the same voicemail session. So once you hang up that voicemail is gone forever.