Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My voice control keeps coming up on my iphone 5c Read more: http://ww…

Customer Question
my voice control keeps coming...

my voice control keeps coming up on my iphone 5c

It'a actually a iphone 5s

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/29/2015
Technician: Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Viet-Smartphone Tech

Hello Richard! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue, can you please press & release the Home button 3 times quickly to see if it can turn off / on the voice control? (The Home button is located right below the screen.)

- If that does not work, can you go to Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver and switch the toggle to “off” to turn off VoiceOver.

Note: When you would normally tap or touch anything to open it, but when in Voice Control mode, you need to tap it once – you’ll see the black box surround the thing you want – and then double-tap to activate it.
; if you need to scroll, use three fingers side by side instead of just one. Your scrolling will go in very small increments but it will work.

- If needed, please click on on the website below for the instruction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdYMt_o_p0

Please let me know. Thank you.

already have it turned off, hitting home button didn't help not satisfied with service would like the $22 refunded

I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. In my previous response, I've provided another possible solution and I've also provided the instruction video. Were you able to watch the video from the website link I've provided previously? (Please scroll up / down this web page for all my suggestions previously.) Are you stuck at any step?

If all fails, do you also have a windows or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below and let me know if you'd like to continue or not. I will definitely get your iPhone fixed for you. I have another solution to try. And we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.

I'm just going to bring it to an apple store, please refund my $22, you can keep the $5 deposit.

Thanks,

I'm really sorry; I'm not sure if you were able to watch the instruction video I've provided previously. But no problem; per your request, we are canceling / refunding your full deposit. If you need anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for replying back.