Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Have an iPhone 6, The MAPS app is what I'm questioning. Every…

Customer Question
Have an iPhone 6,...
Have an iPhone 6, The MAPS app is what I'm questioning. Every time somebody sends me
a text and they mention a street, their sentence winds up as an address in the MAPS app.
For instance a friend text me, "lived 20 years ago on Jocelyn Blvd". When I look at the stored addresses in the app, there are those words. Another is, "4am to drive". That also
appears as an address. Is there any way to delete these annoying addresses? I have only used about 7 addresses and there are 25 addresses stored already. Need to know can I delete the useless addresses?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/27/2015
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
My name is Randy.
I will assist you.
Try this first please> try going into Settings > Privacy > Location Services. Toggle the switches to Off for your messaging apps.