Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I transfer items on my iPhone 4 what's app to my new…

Customer Question
How do I transfer items...
How do I transfer items on my iPhone 4 what's app to my new iPhone 6?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/25/2015
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Backuptrans iPhone WhatsApp Transfer offers a good solution for iPhone users to easily transfer WhatsApp Chat History from one iPhone to another directly on computer. All your WhatsApp Chat Messages will be transferred and merged perfectly on your new iPhone. Transferring WhatsApp Messages from old iPhone backup to the new iPhone is also supported. Simple tutorial shows you how to Transfer WhatsApp Chat History between iPhones step by step: Step 1: Run Backuptrans iPhone WhatsApp Transfer on computer and connect your iPhones to computer using the Apple USB cable. Step 2: Click the iPhone in Devices list you want to transfer WhatsApp chat history from. Step 3: Turn to top tool bar and press "Transfer Messages from iPhone to iPhone" button. Step 4: Choose a target iPhone you want to transfer WhatsApp Chat History to, and then click Confirm to continue. Step 5: Done! Old iPhone WhatsApp Chat Messages have be transferred and merged on new iPhone.