Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Please help me. I have a new iPhone 6. It seems to be

Customer Question
Please help me....
Please help me. I have a new iPhone 6. It seems to be jammed I can't even power it off
I must have my phone. Thanks in advance
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/18/2015
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What do you meant by jammed ? Is it frozen or unresponsive ?
First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.