Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How to take all pictures off the IPhone S4 on to a PC with…

Customer Question
How to take all pictures...
How to take all pictures off the IPhone S4 on to a PC with windows 8.1 and clear them off the I Phone ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/17/2015
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here --> https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Then connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB cable came with it. Your computer will recognize it. Open "This PC" and you will see your iPhone there along with the other drives.
Open it and you will find a folder. Open it and you can see all the pictures there. Copy them to your PC (copy and paste or drag and drop them to a folder in your PC). Then you can delete them from there.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.