Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have to get a unlock code nokia phone

Customer Question
I have to get a...
I have to get a unlock code for my nokia phone
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/7/2015
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. If you already have a company working on it and you are talking about unlocking it to allow you to use it with a different carrier, then the only thing you can do that may speed up the process is to call the original carrier and ask them for the unlock code. Normally, they will provide it for free if the phone is not associated with a and account and if it is paid off. The original carrier and a third-party unlock company, are really the only two options. In fact, the manufacturer cannot usually provide you with a Sim unlock code. Please let me know if you still have questions. Mike