Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need the PUK to unlock my SIM card (Model NOKIA Lumia 530)

Customer Question
(carrier T Mobile) ( Software...
I need the PUK to unlock my SIM card (Model NOKIA Lumia 530) (carrier T Mobile) ( Software windows 8.1 Mac address 9c-6c-15-75-48-2c MDN: Nokia IMEI: 356462061078038
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Smartphones
6/4/2015
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
If you have one of these errors:
'PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code:'
'Enter PUK code'
'SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care'
If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again. To enter a PUK code and unblock the PIN, follow these steps:
Important: You must call Customer Care for the PUK code. Entering the wrong code can permanently damage your SIM card.
Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.Calling from a T-Mobile phone?
Call 611
Calling from another line?
Call 1-***-***-****
Then follow these steps to enter the code>
Press Phone to open the dialer.
Note: If your phone is not yet PUK locked, touch Emergency Call on the screen where you enter the PIN code.
Enter **05*[PUK]*[New PIN]*[New PIN]#
When the phone displays 'Unblocking PIN: Registration was successful' touch OK.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!