Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My iphone can't resotered

Customer Question

my iphone can't resotered
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What happens when you restore it ? Are you getting any errors ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i restore my iphone 4s via itune, but always show notif "the iphone could not be restored. an unknown error occurred (-1) "
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I'm really soorry to say but according to Apple, error 1 is an hardware issue. We don't know whether it is an issue with your computer or your iPhone or with the USB cable. See here --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204770
If you have access to another computer, please try to restore from it. Also, please try another USB cable.
Now you can force-restore the iPhone from iTunes by putting it to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode.
Follow the steps below to restore your iPhone by putting it to DFU Mode.
First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Then connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB Cable.
Open iTunes application on your computer.
On your iPhone press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
After EXACTLY 8 seconds release the Power button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
Click OK or Restore
Note : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPhone will remain blank. Timing is critical when you put it to DFU Mode. So keep trying until it goes to DFU Mode.
Please let me know how it goes.
Remember when rating, you are rating my service to you. Not the outcome of the answer or this website but the service I'm providing to you.
If you have any questions, please let me know and I'm happy to continue to help you.