Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

How do unlock my Samsung s6 it won't accept my finger print

Customer Question

how do unlock my Samsung s6 it won't accept my finger print or password
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to hear that happened. If you have a google account connected to the phone you can use android device manager to reset the password>>go to..https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager then sign in with your google account and password. Then choose lock, then google will ask you to create a new password. Then you can use that password ***** unlock your screen on the Samsung. If you can not do the above you will have to do a factory restore on the phone> Please follow these steps> Power off the Samsung> Then press and hold Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button. Press the Power button. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button. Press the Power button. The phone will now wipe all contents. Press the Power button. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Expert:  Randy replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!