Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

How to change apple id on iPhone 4s?

Customer Question

How do I change the default apple id on my iPhone 4s?

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 5 years ago.

On your iPhone 4s, Go to Settings, Then scroll to the bottom and select Store, From there if you see your apple id, select sign out. then select sign in.Otherwise just select sign in. Then you will have the option to create a new apple id.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

My new apple id is shown correctly on the settings as you described but my problem is when I try to download or update apps from the apps store ,my old apple id comes up as the default and it will not accept my old password either. I changed my apple id after I gave away my old iPad.

Expert:  Randy replied 5 years ago.
Okay, please CLICK HERE and choose manage your account, then sign in with your new Apple ID and let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm able to login with my new apple id, but I want to update all the apps I purchased with my old apple id which can not now be verified. How can I use my new apple id to update apps purchased with the old id that was disabled when I gave away my old iPad that had the old apple id (*****@******.***)???
Expert:  Randy replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry, unfortunately if you are not able to verify the old ID then you will not be able to update those apps.
PLEASE CLICK HERE AND TRY AND RESTORE THE OLD ID
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tried logging in with my old id but wouldn't even accept the birth date authentication. Tried email authentication but didn't get any email from my comcast.net account.
Is it even possible to restore my old apple id "*****@******.***"
Expert:  Randy replied 5 years ago.
If you changed the Id and kept the same email then that will be the only ID that you have.
The apps should be associated with the new ID if you kept the same email.
Try updating your iTunes on your computer then sign into the iTunes account with your current ID, then connect and sync the iPhone and try the updates from there.