Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Power horse pressure washer. 3100 psi. Will not start. Spark…

Power horse pressure washer....
Power horse pressure washer. 3100 psi . Will not start. Spark plug is wet. Can't tell if it is water or gas. What to check or fix?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
looking like water
2/22/2021
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Us a can of starting fluid or carb cleaner and spray inside the intake or into the cylinder directly and see if machine will start briefly. If so, remove old fuel from tank and replace with new

JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I drained the carburetor to get the water out and it started up