Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Does a cub cadet grass catcher for a 2011 cub cadet ltx 1040…

Customer Question
Does a cub cadet...

Does a cub cadet grass catcher for a 2011 cub cadet ltx 1040 with a 42"deck fit the new cab cadet with a 46" deck?

Mechanic's Assistant: What specific tool or machine does this involve?

My cub cadet is the ltx 1040 with a 42" deck. i need to put it on a new cub cadet with a 46" deck

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?

I don't have the new cub cadet yet. i just wanted to know if it will fit the new one (are they standard?)

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2020
Technician: EricN910, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
EricN910
EricN910, Small Engine Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** it's my pleasure to assist you today. I was a technician at a Cub Cadet dealership for 13 years and I'm positive that I can answer your questions today.
will a 2011 cub cadet catcher from a 2011 cub cadet ltx 1040 with a 42" deck fit on a new cub cadet tractor with a 46"deck?
The rear part of the bagger the frame and everything will work they are identical. You will have to buy a new chute,because the 42 deck and the 426deck have different chutes
thank you for your help
My pleasure.