Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

On my husqvarna 435E the screw that sets the idle moves when…

On my husqvarna 435E the...
On my husqvarna 435E the screw that sets the idle moves when I start the chainsaw so the idle is always way too high
2/13/2020
Technician: Richard, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Small Engine Technician
You can try silicone or use pipe sealer tape around the threads of the screw to make it tighter. Usually when this happens, we just replace the carburetor and/or idle screw.
This should be covered on warranty I've only have had it for a mounth
I would return it
10-4 thank you
Hopefully they return it for you
Richard, Small Engine Technician
Richard was very professional in dealing with my issue I appreciate him and this app
Can you please follow the link you were sent and rate my answer ? There maybe be a green accept button here if using a tablet or computer.
If your happy with the service, please rate my answer. Thanks