Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a &S engine for a troy 5500 watt generator. engine…

Customer Question
I have a B&S...

I have a B&S engine for a troy 5500 watt generator. engine #3BSXS 3422HT 275385. I need a new carb #'s 698305

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Troy generator,5500 watt 3B SXS 3422HT 275385 purchased in 2004.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Carburator #'s 698305

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Small Engine
7/11/2018
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 10 days ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the actual model number of the genset?

What are the model, spec and type numbers of the engine?

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I want to buy a carborator for the engine,if I can't do that canceled me out.

I have to have the right numbers to be able to point you to the proper carb.

I suspect that "698305" is the number you see stamped in to the carb? If so, this is a casting number, not a part number.

I would need the actual model number off the engine to be able to find the right part number.

I might also be able to look it up by the generator model number.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Cancel my inquiry and refund my $5.

Sorry, but if you can't provide the proper numbers, we can't help you.

I will turn this in for a refund.

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
how many times do I have to tell to cancel me out,I can cancel any time & the time is now.