Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Husqvana HU 725AWD.22. Oops let me start again.

Customer Question
I have a Husqvana...

I have a Husqvana HU 725AWD.22

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Oops let me start again. HU725AWD When I pull the cord to start,

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Sorry I keep getting interupted. When

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

When I pull the cord, I have no compression. Fuel clean, plug clean etc.I have nothing no fire etc

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Mower in great shape. I don't know when it ran last. I don't know if transmission on AWD is good. But in appearance , yes.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Just started this issue. Like I said I have no compression when pulling cord. Oil level was low when I started working on it. Is the shaft key busted? All fluid levels are fine. Again, no Idea if trans is fine and working. That would be my next step to pull cover and determine if worth fixing? Thanks
6/1/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 2 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Remove the spark plug and see if the piston is moving when the rope is pulled.

What is the product and serial number of this machine

Model HU725AWD *********** serial 031615M011472 I will have to do this in the AM 12:30 AM here

let me know and we can troubleshoot from there