Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I hope so. I have a kohler sv540-0016 engine that needs

Customer Question
I hope so....

I hope so. I have a kohler sv540-0016 engine that needs replaced on a snapper mower. Can you recommend the engine for this replacement?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Snapper zt18441khc serial(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so. possibily the wire harness hookup.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
6/1/2018
Technician: MowerDocMD, Small Engine Technician replied 2 months ago
MowerDocMD
MowerDocMD, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am here to help you! Let me do some digging and find a couple of options for you. Be back shortly.

OK, here you go SV591. This one will bolt right on and plug right in. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you and thanks for using Just Answer!