Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

HOW DO YOU THREAD THE DRIVE BELT ON A DEERE HYDRO 165. A…

Customer Question
HOW DO YOU THREAD...

HOW DO YOU THREAD THE DRIVE BELT ON A JOHN DEERE HYDRO 165

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A COUPLE OF HOURS

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

AANY TI[PS WOULD BE APPREICIATED

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/31/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

See if this looks to be the one.

HOW DO I GET A DIAGRAM OF THE BELT

The Deere manual does not show it. Did you check the link I sent on the 160 installation?

Did you get the belt on, using the 175 diagram? Should be the same.??