Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Changed fluid in transaxle it will not accept any new fluid…

Customer Question
Changed fluid in transaxle...

Changed fluid in transaxle rearend it will not accept any new fluid maybe have wrong fill port trans is a 570073

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Couple days

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I took fluid out where is fill port to replace fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There are twoplugs on top of trans axle but can not use

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Technician: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

After the exhaust fan starts up, jump the 2 pressure switch leads. Does the sequnece continue to the next step?

Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Make and model?