Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Where does wire go in ezgo electric golf cart. 5 days. Im…

Customer Question
Where does green wire...

Where does green wire go in ezgo electric golf cart

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

5 days

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Im trying to revive ezgo dead batteries, charging one battery at time with no luck

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Neighbor undid green wire and i dont know where it goes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/30/2018
Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
Matthew A
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will do my bezt to help you with this. Green wire is always a ground wire. It can go under and around a screw or wrapoed around anything metal.
does it have to be conected
Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
Here is the wiring schematichttp://www.hpevs.com/Site/images/jpeg/wiring-schematics/1010-ezgo-golfcart-wiringsch.pdf
Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
the grounded wire coukd cause other electrical issues if not properly grounded.
Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
This will give you an idea of jow to hook up green ground wire.https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.Ge8rUCmiH3hFCLFMOuelAAHaJ4%26pid%3D15.1&f=1
Technician: Matthew A,
 replied 2 months ago
Hope i provided you with the information you were seeking if you have any other questions let me know if not please take a brief moment to rate my service so I can go ahead and close this ticket request thank you