Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Have Cub 1500 series PTO was engaging but suddenly stopped.

Customer Question
Have Cub 1500 series...

Have Cub 1500 series PTO was engaging but suddenly stopped. Has Koler Engine and I cant find actual PTO clutch

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

Aprox 8 years old....and no not happened in past

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 19 days ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

clutch is under the machine under the engine.

with the mower off, but the key in the ON position, pull the PTO switch and see if you hear a clicking noise when the pto is turned off/on