Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Have cub cadet 2000 series, 15 hp kohler engine, turns over…

Customer Question
Have cub cadet 2000...

Have cub cadet 2000 series, 15 hp kohler engine, turns over but no spark.

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

New ignition module

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Aprox 1998

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can we get a wiring schematic.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Small Engine
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Can we get schemic
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 22 days ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

what is the model number of the engine

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
CH16S
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Can you e-mail a wiring schmetic
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
or no for schmetic
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
not satisfied with response.

Hi

Thank you for that

Give me a bit to pull up this file

Hi

Thank you for waiting

I work with 2-7 customers at a time, so it takes a bit to get back to you

the diagram below

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 19 days ago

Hi

I took the time to answer your question

Please take the time to respond to me

Other experts see you do not respond

Does not look good for your future questions