Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Why does my Dixon lawn mower with three blades leave an area…

Customer Question
Second opinion] why does...

Second opinion] why does my Dixon lawn mower with three blades leave an area in the middle of the cutting strip that is not cut correctly?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Dixon 4500 Series - Model ZTR 4515-B, purchased 8-19-2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, we have sharpened the blades, and I tried to do the mower deck leveling procedure, but it did not seem to solve the problem of missing a lot of the middle strip of the cut.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/30/2018
Technician: MowerDocMD, Small Engine Technician replied 2 months ago
MowerDocMD
MowerDocMD, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am here to help you! Would it be possible for you to take a picture of the underside of your deck and upload it here?

No, my problem is solved. Thank you.