Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My Husqvarna model HU675FE starts but seems to have a chock…

Customer Question
My Husqvarna model HU675FE...

My Husqvarna model HU675FE starts but seems to have a chock issue and does not run properly

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes the tank is full The engine runs for a few minutes but seems runs very rough for a few minutes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have replace to spark plug and put in fresh gas

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 2 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

after a few minutes, does it run as it should, or no?

once it runs for a few minutes, can you see the choke butterfly and tell if it is opened or closed ?

After the mower runs a few minutes it does not get better. I do not see the choke butterfly

you will need to remove the air filter and the air filter cover to be able to see the choke butterfly. it is operated by heat from the muffler. if should be closed while the engine is cold, and opens up as the engine warms up .

sounds like the carburetor has a clogged fuel jet and the carburetor needs to be removed and cleaned

I believe I have it running. Thank You

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR