Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Cub cadet zero turn z-force - while cutting the blades seize…

Customer Question
Cub cadet zero turn...

Cub cadet zero turn z-force - while cutting the blades seize and the mower won’t move

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new z-force 54” inch deck

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Steering wheel not the lap bars

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The only thing I can see under the mower is a silver hanger that looks like it connects to something is hanging down - never looked before so it may have always been there

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/28/2018
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 2 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Will your engine start up and run?