Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am disabled and can’t keep up with my self-propelled lawn…

Customer Question
I am disabled and...

I am disabled and can’t keep up with my self-propelled lawn more with Briggs & Stratton engine. Is there anyway that slow it down so I’m not chasing it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

I am disabled and can’t keep up with my self-propelled lawn more with Briggs & Stratton engine. Is there anyway that slow it down so I’m not chasing it. It is brand new It is brand new.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

YesI would like to walk behind it not run behind it I would like to walk behind it not run behind it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/27/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Ok

Do you have the model number of the mower? It may be adjustable as for forward speed. but I need to look at the operators manual. We don't need a phone call!