Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am trying to install a clicker model KLIK2U garage door…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install a clicker model KLIK2U garage door opener. To a lift Master door opener. Following the steps up to step 6. When I press and release the smart/Learn button.The yellow light comes on but when but the light never turns off. after entering the pin# ***** pressing 0

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

I'm not sure It's my next door neighbor

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's a Lift Master door opener

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
I will have to check the model number tomorrow
5/28/2018
Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today… my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible and instill your confidence in us with a 5 star rating…..….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and that you can provide…. I do need this for a more complete picture in trying to resolving your issue ..…… uploading pictures will help so I may request them….…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done…….you will be getting an automated phone message request, you can accept if it is more comfortable for you or disregard it for now…….. I am going to review what you have given me so far....................... if you could please provide me with more information:

--what color learn button do you have?

Thanks

eddie

P.S.: just to let you know I have nothing to do with billing ……….customer service would accommodate you on that…….I can only receive any kind of monetary credit from an acceptance of my answer by you with a positive rating

Yellow, for some reason when I get to step 7 the smart/learn light never goes out

let me know when it would be good for you and we can try a couple of ways

on the opener...........how old is it and a model or number if you can provide that for me

I had a defective remote garage door opener. I returned it to Home Depot. The new one worked fine.

well I am glad you are up and running again ...........if you need anything home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me

Thanks

eddie22Island