Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have. A Troy bolt pressure washer model no 020489 when you…

Customer Question
I have. A Troy...

I have. A Troy bolt pressure washer model no 020489 when you hook up water hose and spray hose ready to use water comes out the water port below pump. Can I fix this ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the pressure washer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Troy built about 3 years model no 020489. Serial no(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/26/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Ok

The housing may have a freeze crack and would have to be replaced. But check the price, you may find it better to replace the entire pump than the cracked manifold!

No

No? as in ?

Going to take it back to Lowe’s

New unit under warranty?