Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Can you help me with a garage door opener problem? I changed…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me with a garage door opener problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I changed the motor and logic board. Now, the door opens and closes at only 6".

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have already done everything. I just need advice on what my current problem is.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/26/2018
Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today… my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible and instill your confidence in us with a 5 star rating…..….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and that you can provide…. I do need this for a more complete picture in trying to resolving your issue ..…… uploading pictures will help so I may request them….…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done…….you will be getting an automated phone message request, you can accept if it is more comfortable for you or disregard it for now…….. I am going to review what you have given me so far.......................this is an initial assessment:

-- you probably need to set or adjust the travel limits

--if you could send me the info on make and model...............how how it is............do you have a manual?

Thanks

eddie

P.S.: just to let you know I have nothing to do with billing ……….customer service would accommodate you on that…….I can only receive any kind of monetary credit from an acceptance of my answer by you with a positive rating