Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My cub cadet riding mower oil light is flashing with a ch6…

Customer Question
My cub cadet riding...

My cub cadet riding mower oil light is flashing with a ch6 code flashing.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

LT 1045 don't know the year. Bought it used.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/25/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 2 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

this code is the oil and filter change code. will flash every 50 hours to remind you to change the fluids. will last for 1hour after change also

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR