Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I think my riding mower engined seived do to no oil. The…

Customer Question
I think my riding...

I think my riding mower engined seived do to no oil. The mower is brand new.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ariens Ikon 52. Just got it yesterday

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Since it was new I from a popular store I thought oil would be in it. I checked after it stopped no oil

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Small Engine
5/25/2018
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 2 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.
Are you needing to know if your engine can be freed up?
If you were mowing grass during the time when your engine seized, your engine is likely permanently ruined.
This failure is not covered under warranty. I suggest that you go back to the store where you purchased your mower, and explain your situation. Hopefully they will work with you in some way.