Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 96 trickster with the 327 liquid cooled dahatsu,

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a 96 trickster with the 327 liquid cooled dahatsu, and I need to find out where the small strap inside the distributor bolts to.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I pulled the distributor our and forgot to take a picture of where everything was mounted

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, but I am also starting to think that the points and condesor was not enouph

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Empty

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope, just trying to find a photo of a complete distributor so I know where everything goes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Do you have pictures of the inner parts of your distributor and the small strap?