Small Engine

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
Reference my Deere yard tractor. Do I keep my gas tank full
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Reference my John Deere yard tractor. Do I keep my gas tank full year round, even though I store it in the garage during the winter. During the grass season, it may sit for a week-10 days. Should I ke… read more
I have your pressure washer model (K 2.26 M) Last season i
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, technician
I have your pressure washer model (K 2.26 M) Last season i had an intermittent problem that increasingly got worse to a continuous problem. The pressure unit would pulsate on and off without coming up… read more
I have a Briggs & Stratton 2550 pressure washer - the water
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, technician
I have a Briggs & Stratton 2550 pressure washer - the water runs through before starting, but once the engine starts no water comes through when the trigger is squeezed. The engine runs and at interva… read more
I start the Engine to the GCV160, all hoses connected, fresh
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I start the Engine to the GCV160, all hoses connected, fresh fuel, no leaks from any hoses or the engine. What is up with the low pressure? This seems like a problem with this washer as I read several… read more
I have an older G2400HB pressure washer. The pressure was
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have an older G2400HB pressure washer. The pressure was poor so I cleaned and greased the valve like all the videos show. There is great pressure on the exit side. When I connect the pressure hose w… read more
Having trouble cold starting pressure washer with a Simpson
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Having trouble cold starting pressure washer with a Simpson equipped with a Honda GCV190. Followed my usual procedure consistent with the numbered step labels but no luck. Eventually, the pull cord se… read more
I have a Honda GCV 190 engine on a power washer. I can't pull
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a Honda GCV 190 engine on a power washer. I can't pull the cord. I tried pulling harder but that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm storing it in my garage and it has been extremely cold here lat… read more
My toro power clear 180 wont start. It was serviced last season.
Richard, Senior Mechanic & Technician
My toro power clear 180 won't start. It was serviced last season. I also changed the gas this season. What can I do now?… read more
i have a 2553 pressure washer that wont start. been sitting
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
i have a 2553 pressure washer that wont start. been sitting for a year and gas tank was empty. i added full tank and pulled and pulled nothing. I then replaced spark plug and bought starting fluid. a … read more
I have a Troy Bilt power washer 2550 PSI. Engine starts and
Chris Huber
Chris Huber, President
I have a Troy Bilt power washer 2550 PSI. Engine starts and runs well with water line attached and on. It will not send any water through the gun. I disconnected and checked all parts of the water lin… read more
MODEL 2500 BRUTE POWER WASHER. WHEN IT STARTS NO PRESSURE AT
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
MODEL 2500 BRUTE POWER WASHER. WHEN IT STARTS NO PRESSURE AT SPRAY GUN. THERE ARE LEAKS OUT OF THREE BOLTS AT BOTTOM OF WASHER. I HAVE TIGHTENED THE BOLTS BUT, THEY STILL LEAK.… read more
i have a craftsman pressure washer with a briggs and stratton
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
i have a craftsman pressure washer with a briggs and stratton engine. model #580.752050. 2550 psi max. 2.3 gpm max. I released the oil from the pump because I thought it was the engine oil. I should h… read more
I have a Karcher K4.99 pressure washer which, after the winter,
Robert P
Robert P, Mechanic/expert tech /owner
I have a Karcher K4.99 pressure washer which, after the winter, on its first start up started spewing water through the motor vents and subsequently has no pressure at all. This is the 2nd Karcher wit… read more
I have a 5hp Honda pressure washer. Ive used it 3 times this
Ranwell1
Ranwell1, CEO
I have a 5hp Honda pressure washer. I've used it 3 times this season for a total of about 2 hours and it has started and run with no problems. I went to start it today and the starter cord when pulled… read more
I have a troybilt 2550 power washer. When I first pull the
Ranwell1
Ranwell1, CEO
I have a troybilt 2550 power washer. When I first pull the trigger on the gun there is a blast of power for one second and then the power is gone. If I pull the trigger again there is a blast again an… read more
It seems like it is costing me $200.00 every year to get my
RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN
It seems like it is costing me $200.00 every year to get my Toro gas snow thrower started. I even had an electric starter put on it. The company that does the repair always says that I have old gas ev… read more
I have a Karcher K2.14 electric power washer. Pump generates
bluextc89
bluextc89, Owner
I have a Karcher K2.14 electric power washer. Pump generates pressure however when trigger is pulled pressure drops off and pump continues to cut in and out. When trigger nozzle is removed pump genera… read more
I have a 16 chain saw and a weed eater (both 2 cycle engines).
RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN
I have a 16" chain saw and a weed eater (both 2 cycle engines). They both start good, however, if I go to them more gas, they rev up for a minute then they slow down and have no power and if I try to … read more