Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My huskee 22 ton was working fine just about to finish when…

Customer Question
My huskee 22 ton...

My huskee 22 ton was working fine just about to finish when it started moving very slowing forward and backward and did'nt have enough pressure to split the wood

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes and no shut off valve on my model cylinder still very slow

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There are no leak it work fine for about 2 tanks of gas

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
4/2/2018
Technician: Don, Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Don
Don, Mechanic

Hi there my name is don i will try to help you on this

is the hydraulic oil level ok ?

is the hydraulic oil hot ?

is there pressure in the line when you select to split

does it return ok or labored

and is the pump really hot

Hi there it is almost midnight here i will be on in the morning

have a great night

Don

Good Morning i am here

did you still need help

Don

D ON I WILL CONTACT YOU TOMORROW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM WITH THIS WOOD SPLITTER
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL IF THE OIL IS HOT OR HOW MUCH PRESSURE IS ON THE LINE SO I WILL CALL YOU TO MORROW THAT'S WHEN CAN TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM

Hi there sure no problem

i am on after 5 pm mountain time tomorrow

talk to you then

Have a great night

don