Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Self propell isnt working as it should. HR250. Dont know.

Customer Question
Self propell isnt working...

Self propell isnt working as it should

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

HR250

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Honda?

Dont know. bought it used about 2 yrs ago and was nearly new then

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes How much?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
It is a HR215 not 250
Sorry
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
4/2/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Mower is a complex unit, it has a geared transmission, controlled by a cable, and the axle ends are pinned to each wheel. You will need to check the cable to the transmission, to see if it is moving the transmission lever, see the owners manual link below. Then if the transmission is moving, are the axles turning out to the wheels? See the parts link below.

I see the question is still open.?