Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Snapper Pro S200x 61" cut with a 27 hp Kawasaki…

Customer Question
I have a Snapper...

I have a Snapper Pro S200x 61" cut with a 27 hp Kawasaki engine. It starts right up, but when I try to disengage the parking brake it kills. This just giving this problem. Would it possibly be a relay or sensor ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes on both

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That`s about it for now. I haven't had many issues before.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 3 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

I would like to pull up a wiring diagram for your mower. To do this, I will need the model numbers for your mower.

Thanks anyway I just found the problem

Awesome! I do hope all continues to go well for. Thank you again for choosing Just Answer.